Any outlets that would like to partner with #curvyfw please send us a message!
All Media are required to provide valid credentials to obtain tickets to any of our in-studio tapings, VIP lounges, and general events. Please note that we will only be able to consider accreditation requests from:
- A media (broadcast, print, online, audio/visual, press agency).
- A freelance journalist or stylist who can justify publications during the year & accredited via a media (professional e-mail address).
- A television or radio producer or executive.
- Influencers /Bloggers please register here.
- Media are required to provide valid credentials for admittance to any #CURVYFW events. Only qualified media can be granted access to #CURVYFW shows.
- Media tickets do not include a ticket to our bi-annual CURVY Awards.
- Accepted credentials: editor letter of assignment, by-lined publications and/or credited work published or broadcasted within the last 12 months.
- A copy of an Internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
- #CURVYFW reserves the right to deny media credentials to individuals who abuse the privilege or obtain credentials under false pretenses. In the event that an individual is granted credentials and fails to report on #CURVYFW 60 days of event date, he or she will be denied media tickets to all future CURVY Revolution events.
- Absolutely no flash photography during any in-studio tapings.
- Media registering onsite must do so no later than an hour before scheduled taping. Everyone will be required to present a valid photo ID.
- Filming or broadcasting from the studio floor during a #CURVYFW Show is allowed only to broadcast outlets who have received exclusive permission from CURVY Revolution’s production team and are on assignment to document the show itself.
- All media attending #CURVYFW are responsible for arranging their own transportation and expenses.
TV CREWS, REPORTERS, CAMERAS/PHOTO EDITORS/TECHNICIANS
- A station issued, current Press photo I.D.
- A business card from a major TV network reflecting your editorial role.
- A letter from the news director or assignment editor on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at the show. Coverage must be done independently and not solicited by exhibiting companies.
- All media that wishes to film or photograph any portion of #CURVYFW must register for as media and will be required to check-in at the Media Registration table on-site in order to receive authorization upon each day of filming. This policy also applies to Live TV and nationally-syndicated film crews: please check-in at the Media Registration table on-site in order to have the approval to photograph and/or videotape any portion of #CURVYFW.
FREELANCE AND CONTRIBUTING WRITERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months.